The Orientation will introduce your Journey Group to the importance of spiritual accountability. Then during the first section of The Journey, called Gospel Living, your Journey Group will learn:
- How glory, grace and truth relate to spiritual maturity.
- How to have personal devotions.
- To understand the importance of being a personal witness.
- How to establish a life plan.
During this Orientation your Journey Group should listen to “A Commitment to Spiritual Accountability”.
During Gospel Living your Journey Group will:
- Complete six units of material.
- Read The Answer, by Randy Pope.
- Listen to the “Ready, Aim, Pray” teaching series on the Lord’s Prayer, by Randy Pope. This series includes “Why Pray?”, “God’s Honor”, “God’s Kingdom”, “God’s Provision”, “God’s Forgiveness”, and “God’s Power”.
- Expectations and Reservations worksheet.
- Spiritual Journey for discussion during Gospel Living.
AN OVERVIEW OF THE JOURNEY