Grace – How We Embrace The Cross Truth – How We Embrace The Word
- 1st year members share their spiritual journey.
- 2nd or 3rd year member will model a 20-minute time of personal worship.
- Optional: break into smaller groups so 3rd year members can coach 1st years in personal worship.
- Talk about progress in 21 days of personal worship.
- For those who want to investigate a biblical response to Evolution you can recommend:
- Behe, Michael J., Darwin’s Black Box: The Biochemical Challenge to Evolution
- Colson, Chuck, How Now Shall We Live?
- Johnson, Phillip E., Darwin on Trial
- Strobel, Lee, The Case for a Creator
- or they can visit www.answersingenesis.org
- Discuss what Jesus meant by, “abide in [continue to follow] My word”. Make sure the JG doesn’t confuse this with performing for God to earn His love.
- Discuss the implications of John 14:6 (the 3rd IN BIBLE question). Some possible implications are:
- Then… no one can be saved outside of Christ.
- Then… it is wise to be a devoted follower of Christ.
- Then… other religions are false paths to heaven.
- Discuss 1 or 2 of the equipping questions, and provide time for accountability questions.
- Discuss how a Spirit-filled life is connected to living missionally.