Generous Living: Your Level Of Contentment 10 Rules For Resolving Conflict, Part 3
- Review the memory verse of the week.
- 2nd year JG members should share their testimony this week. Remind your JG of the importance of mastering this exercise.
- TRUTH – Give your JG an opportunity to discuss the “How does this passage apply…?” questions from the in Bible section. You could begin by pointing out that the passages make a logical progression of these ideas:
- Our words have power to create or minimize conflict. (Proverbs 15:1,2,4)
- Our words spring from our hearts, revealing its true nature. (Matthew 15:10-20)
- Our hearts can only manifest righteous words and actions if they abide in Jesus. (John 15:1-11)
- EQUIPPING – Ask a few of your JG members to share what they wrote about applying the rules for resolving conflict to specific situations in their life. Make sure you reinforce that these “rules” are a way to manifest a spirit of reconciliation.
- ACCOUNTABILITY – Allow time for smaller groups of 2 or 3 to ask accountability questions, and pray for one another.
- MISSION – Be sure to allow adequate time for 2nd year members to share their 60-Second Testimony and receive coaching.
- MISSION – Invite a few JG members to share their experience having a spiritual conversation with their spouse (or potential spouse).